Equipment inspections provide information needed to ensure the mechanical integrity and reliability of equipment for its intended service. It is also a discipline that, by its very nature, requires extensive human interaction with specific protocols and standards, use of checklists and procedures, and the need to coordinate with planning, operations and maintenance personnel. Part of the inspection process is to adhere to proper inspection and testing protocols and, just as important, ongoing monitoring of the process of repair, remediation and maintenance. Ultimately, effective inspections should reduce risk, increase safety, ensure regulatory compliance and improve overall performance and availability.
Mobideo has a dramatic impact on all aspects of the inspection process by assimilating and providing all inspection policies, procedures and best practices in a custom mobile inspection solution at the place and time needed. It keeps all people involved in inspection, maintenance and operations areas up-to-date on manufacturer, customer and regulatory best practices while offering supervisors real-time situational awareness of inspection activities to make certain crews do the job right and to make decisions based upon real-time feedback. The ability to capture information at the “point of service” and provide it to managers, planners and coordinators as it is discovered improves communications, effectiveness and efficiencies. This leads to reduced downtime and maintenance costs via quicker resolution, optimized equipment integrity, and improved employee safety while increasing visibility and actionable insights into the details of every inspection process.
Inspection is a human capital intensive operation and requires coordination with various disciplines. Mobideo gives supervisors and management, for the first time, clear and detailed visibility into status of all remote inspection and follow-up maintenance activities while ensuring compliance to protocols, reducing waste, while coordinating resources. This is accomplished without needing to change any of the existing inspection protocols and practices. The idea is to make the transition for inspectors, maintenance workers and supervisors as painless and simple as possible by absorbing and utilizing protocols as they exist today with minimal disruption to current work practices.
Assuring operational integrity is an interdependent process that involves various departments and disciplines spread across the facility and corporation. Mobideo pushes and pulls all inspection, maintenance, administrative and operational database information to and from the various platforms as needed to ensure success. This means that existing platforms, e.g. CMMS, project and task management, inspection and ERP, will continue to operate as usual with improved data integrity and increased value to the owner.
Bottom-line Value to Customers
- Shorten time from defect identification to resolution
- Reduce downtime and increase asset availability
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Monitor subcontractor performance
- Increase visibility into every detail of inspection processes
- Improve workforce productivity and preserve best-practices
- Improve safety and compliance
- Extremely rapid deployment times
- Significant improvement in coordination of all trades and other maintenance services
Major Product Capabilities
- Mobile workflow and task management for all maintenance procedures regardless of complexity
- Track task execution at the most granular level in real-time
- Absorb protocols and procedures from existing inspection documents with Mobideo Studio application which is utilized by a non-technical process-knowledgeable person
- Integrate all inspection, maintenance and operational databases into Mobideo’s mobile application
- Generate real-analytics, event-driven reporting, benchmarking performance and predictive maintenance