Wireless Remote Control By Multi-Function Radio For Safe Machinery Operation in Hazardous Locations and Extreme Environments
T-Series Belly Pack Transmitters
- Intrinsically safe
- FM approved for Cl I, Div 1, Grp C&D
- Operator freedom of movement & oversight
- Built to order—choose from a wide range of control element options & combinations
- Up to 1,500 feet range, line-of-sight
- 900MHz and 2.4GHz versions
- Unique pairing to receiver
- FCC pre-certified, license free
- Includes harness for long-term comfort
- Rugged IP65 housings
- Powered by three D cell batteries*
Remote radio control of critical plant and machinery requires rugged hardware and reliable electronics. T-Series belly pack transmitters have been engineered for versatile wireless control operations in hazardous (classified) locations and extreme environments—including offshore drilling rigs and production platforms, oil refineries, chemical plants, and associated loading terminals. Safely control cranes, loading booms, winches, pumps, conveyors, tracked machinery and other mobile equipment, while allowing the operator complete freedom of movement and oversight.
Choose from two basic models:
- T-0 Jumbo Belly Pack for complex controls,
- T-1 Belly Pack for more modest requirements.
Each T-Series belly pack controller is custom built to order using control elements, indicators and displays from a selection of pre-qualified components. These include toggle switches, rotary switches, joysticks, potentiometers, paddles, LED indicators, LED and LCD displays. Other custom choices include colors for the control panel and labels.
Both U.S. and International license-free models are available with line-of-sight control distances of up to 500 ft / 152 m possible in standard mode, and 1,500 ft / 457 m in U.S. extended mode. Operation is on the 902 – 928MHz ISM band for the U.S. models, or 2.4 – 2.4835GHz ISM band for international use. The frequency hopping spread-spectrum (FHSS) transceiver uses two-way communication for maximum reliability and safety—uniquely paired with one of our 16 or 32 channel receivers for digital and proportional control. Machine status inputs to the receiver can be displayed on the transmitter.